Commissioner for One Day Program
The Recorder-County Clerk offers an opportunity to have a special friend or family member appointed to perform the marriage ceremony. This is a one-event appointment. The bride, groom, or the person performing the marriage ceremony MUST reside in San Bernardino County.
Note: If the officiant has already been ordained, they do not need to apply for the Commissioner for One Day program.
Must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Couple or person performing the ceremony must be a San Bernardino County Resident
- Complete the Deputy Commissioner for One Day Application
- Be prepared to present current government issued identification
- The couple must be prepared to present their marriage license prior to solemnizing their marriage
This service is done by appointment ONLY. Please call (909) 252-5651 to schedule an appointment at least six weeks in advance of the date of the ceremony.
Once approval has been granted, instructions for completion of the license, sample wedding vows, and a copy of the commission will be provided.
Marriage Services Menu
Services by appointment only!
In-Person Visit: (855) 732-2575