Map Recording

The San Bernardino County Recorder-County Clerk, upon payment of proper fees and taxes, will accept any document which is authorized or required by California law to be recorded, if the document contains the required information and it is photographically reproducible.

Application for issuance of Tentative Tract/Parcel/Official Map Number is available on ARC self service website.

Map Recordings are by appointment only at the Hall of Records-Main Office. To make an appointment, please send an email to

For inquires and questions, please contact map recording at

First Page: $9

Each Additional Page: $2

Conformed Copies: $8

Complete Fee Schedule